Breastfeeding helplines and websites
Your health visitor or midwife should know details of local groups in your area, or you can search here for information on your local group.
- National Breastfeeding Helpline – 0300 100 0212
- Association of Breastfeeding Mothers – 0300 330 5453
- La Leche League – 0345 120 2918
- National Childbirth Trust (NCT) – 0300 330 0700
- The Breastfeeding Network and the Association of Breastfeeding Mothers provide breastfeeding support and information.
- La Leche League offers mother-to-mother support with breastfeeding.
- LCGB can help you find a local IBCLC.
- The National Childbirth Trust (NCT) is a charity that provides information and support on all aspects of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood via their branches and helpline (above)
- Best Beginnings have a wealth of information about breastfeeding premature babies.
- Breastfeeding Twins & Triplets have a brilliant website and a supportive Facebook group for breastfeeding parents of multiples
- UK Association for Milk Banking can help you with enquiries about donated milk or becoming a milk donor.